Welcome to Carol Johnson CPA
CURRENT AFFAIRS: IRS 1040 DEADLINE MAY 17, 2021.
TRAINED BY TAX EXPERTS, USING ADVANCED TAX TECHOLOGY, CHARGING MODEST PRICES, COMMITTED TO CLIENTS FINANCIAL PROSPERITY
My 20-year CPA practice incorporates the tax strategies of talented successful CPA experts in the south end. Specifically:
- Maximize tax refunds by staying current with all tax advantages
- Streamline Financial Statements to encourage bank loans and satisfy regulatory agencies.
- Navigate the IRS rules, Appeals Agents and Practitioner lines to get advantages for my clients
- Personalize QuickBooks to take advantage of all their features.
- Process payroll complying with all Washington state requirements and tax shortcuts.
In the current evolving tax landscape, I have used my CPA mentors and continuing review of online sources to stay on point with tax updates and political influences.
I strive to create a community of my clients and nearby banks, attorneys, and financial investment advisors to enhance the success of their businesses. I have warm, mutually beneficial relationships with all my clients and hope to continue that tradition with new ones
If you’re looking for an intelligent dynamic CPA who values team playing and providing services that lead to greater prosperity, than I am your professional.
My services include:
- Business and Individual Tax Returns
- Prior year returns
- Maximize tax refund potential
- Implement the latest tax reductions
- 1120S conversions for favorable tax advantages
- Partnership basis reporting required on tax returns
- Estimated tax payment requirements
- Financial Statements and Payroll
- General Ledger streamlining and tax reduction strategies
- Retirement Account options
- Quickbooks support and
- Quickbooks and Payroll
- Personalize Quickbook features
- Payroll utilitizing Washington State Law requirements and deductions.
- bookkeeping service
- IRS Notices
- Negotiate penalties and interest
- Payment Installment agreements
- Abatement decisions
- Tax Court petitions and Appeals representation
- Covid’s continuing tax impacts
- PPP Loan reporting and applications.
- Favorable Banks